Four Essential Practices for Missional CongregationsPosted: June 10, 2011
Being missional requires more than just passion. Research has identified four practices that either support or undermine a church’s efforts at missional ministry. Join us for this dialogue at the CBF General Assembly in Tampa, FL.
Friday, June 24, Convention Center in Tampa, FL
2-3 pm or 3:30-4:30 pm
If you can’t make the workshop, follow us on twitter (www.twitter.com/cntr4conghealth) for tweets from attendees.
Questions for Discussion
1. What “practices” best define or describe your congregation?
2. What are some healthy practices your congregation does well?
3. In what area of congregation does your congregation struggle the most?
4. What one thing does your congregation do well?
5. If you could change one thing about your congregation, what would you change?
6. Can you identify helpful and unhelpful patterns of behavior in your congregation?